They tried to fight crime dressed as Batman or the Flash, but four young men from the British Columbia community of Chilliwack could use a caped crusader of their own now that Mounties are considering charges against them.
RCMP are investigating the foursome after they posed as underage girls online and solicited older men for sexual encounters. When those older men showed up at prearranged locations, the so-called superheroes confronted them in costume, exchanges that were caught on video and parodied the NBC TV series To Catch a Predator.
The Globe and Mail
This is amazing.
I’ve been to Chilliwack, BC before and the idea that someone from Chilliwack would do this is hilarious. Also, nice choices on Batman and The Flash.
Source: The Globe and Mail
34 Notes/ Hide
- baby-guitarists reblogged this from drunkskinnedknee
- drunkskinnedknee reblogged this from rej0ice
- beautifuleyeshideshadows reblogged this from rej0ice and added:
- beautifuleyeshideshadows likes this
- alexdyck reblogged this from rej0ice
- hopelessly-lost-again likes this
- jeuji reblogged this from thelongarmofthelaw
- thelongarmofthelaw reblogged this from solyom
- solyom reblogged this from chrisoptophobia
- chrisoptophobia reblogged this from rej0ice
- newblackvinyl likes this
- graceless-castiel reblogged this from bigtuna108 and added:
- tiny-skinny-dreams likes this
- ifyouwont likes this
- janinekowal likes this
- dont-trip-potato-chip reblogged this from rej0ice and added:
- bigtuna108 likes this
- glitterbubbles likes this
- lovemeansyourfalling likes this
- jennhoney likes this
- hitlerlovejuice likes this
- clairesalcedo likes this
- tricialew likes this
- necrophilic likes this
- katielopezzzz likes this
- rej0ice posted this